Now in Taunton! Physical Therapist Assistant Associate Degree
Looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program with a great reputation and a convenient location? Bay State College has extended its PTA program to our Taunton location! Same experienced professors and unique curriculum, without the commute to and from Boston:
- Learn from industry experts who currently maintain clinical practice and research in physical therapy.
- Gain 720 hours of hands-on experience with clinical affiliations at renowned hospitals and sports medicine practices.
- Complete a 2-year service learning project and give back to your local community.
- Make valuable network connections that will help you in your future career. The PTA Special Interest Group (SIG) of the American Physical Therapist Association of Massachusetts (APTA of MA) is the first organization of its kind in Massachusetts and founded by Bay State College alumni and professors!
- Prepare for your licensure board exam. Bay State College has a 100% ultimate pass rate on the National Therapy Exam for PTAs since 2012!
Set your Physical Therapy career in motion. Request information about Bay State College at Taunton's Physical Therapist Assistant program below!