Nursing (RN-BSN) Acceptance Criteria
To be considered for the admission to the RN to BSN program, applicants must:
- Submit a completed application.
- Sign and submit the provided CORI Acknowledgement Form.
- Sign and submit the provided Program Disclosure Form.
- Sign and submit the provided Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit an official, sealed college transcript(s) (with proof of Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing) with a GPA of 2.6 or higher.
- Applicants must submit an Immunization Form. See Division of Health Sciences Health and Immunization Policy.
- Proof of a Registered Nursing (RN) license will be obtained by Bay State staff. Licensed applicant must hold a current unencumbered RN license. If the applicant holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction, all licenses must be unencumbered.
- Applicants who have graduated from a nursing program within three (3) months of application and are not yet licensed, may be admitted if all other admission requirements are met. Licensure is required prior to the start of the third term of the program.