RN to BSN Acceptance Criteria
All applicants to the Nursing RN to BSN Degree Program must:
- Submit a completed application. Complete the 15-minute online application here.*
- Interview with and secure the recommendation of a member of the Bay State College Admissions Team. Schedule a campus visit and interview here.
- During your interview, sign and submit the provided CORI Acknowledgement Form.
- During your interview, sign and submit the provided Program Disclosure Form.
- Within three days of your interview, sign and submit the provided Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit an official, sealed college transcript/s (with proof of associate’s degree in nursing or diploma in nursing) with a GPA of 2.6 or higher.
- Proof of a Registered Nurse (RN) license will be obtained by Bay State staff. Applicant must hold an active unencumbered RN license equivalent to NCLEX-RN. If a student holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction all licenses must be unencumbered.
- Students who have graduated from a nursing program within three months of application may be admitted if all other admission requirements are met. Evidence of licensure must be provided within three months from entrance into the RN to BSN Program.
*Please note: The Office of Enrollment Management reserves the right to request additional supporting material. Bay State College reserves the right to make exceptions on Admissions decisions. Exceptions are at the discretion of the College and are on a case-by-case basis. Should you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Team at 617-217-9080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Requirements
- File for an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Submit the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov using the school code 003965.
- Complete the Counseling and MPN Direct Stafford Loan Steps at StudentLoans.gov.
Once you are accepted to this program, please complete the below requirements:
- Attend Accepted Students Day. Register for the next Accepted Students Day session here.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable tuition deposit to hold your spot in our class. Due ASAP after accepted to your program.
- If you plan to live on campus, follow the steps here as soon as possible.
- Waive or enroll in Bay State College Health Insurance at www.universityhealthplans.com.
- Submit this Proof of Immunizations form.
- Once you have completed the above steps, register for your classes online, or in-person at one of our registration events.
- Attend New Student Orientation. Register for the next New Student Orientation session here.