Are You Interested in Making a Career in Marketing?
About the Marketing Program
Without solid marketing behind it, no product, service or idea can be successful in today's consumer-driven economy. Bay State College's B.S. in Management with a concentration in Digital Marketing will take you to the heart of marketing, giving you the vital insights you need to learn how to create value for today's consumers and businesses:
- Get a comprehensive background in all aspects of business management, with an in-depth focus
- Learn from professors who are successful marketing professionals themselves, providing you with real-world, first-hand knowledge from the front lines of business.
- Participate in hands-on simulation business cases and projects for practical learning.
- Gain more than 240 hours of valuable, hands-on internship experience, with easy access to the marketing departments of Boston's leading businesses.
Brand yourself as a marketing professional. Request information about our 4-year Management – Digital Marketing Concentration program today!
Day Classes, Evening Classes, and Online Option
- Duration: 8 semesters
- Semester Length: 16 weeks
- Program Length: 4 years
- Start Dates:
- Summer 2021 Term 1 (May 17)
- Summer 2021 Term 2 (July 5)
- Fall 2021 Term 1 (August 30)
- Fall 2021 Term 2 (October 25)
- Spring 2022 Term 1 (January 10)
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
Sample Digital Marketing Degree Courses
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Experience Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Product Development and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
To browse our 2018-19 Course Catalog with course descriptions, click here.
Digital Marketing Program Mission
The mission of the Marketing Program at Bay State College is to provide the highest-quality marketing education, centered on the development of critical thinking, business knowledge, and practical skills, to empower our graduates to pursue successful and meaningful careers.
Digital Marketing Program Learning Outcomes
- Integrate a set of ethical and legal standards into marketing decision-making.
- Examine and explore the increasing importance of globalization in marketing management, including the identification and appropriate response to opportunities and threats in this global environment.
- Analyze and propose solutions to complex
real worldmarketing and managerial problems.
- Integrate marketing analysis and expertise into a framework for business problem-solving and forecasting.
- Utilize technology and demonstrate presentation skills necessary to compete and succeed in the business world.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills required to function as a productive team member in defining management problems, determining alternatives, achieving consensus and evaluating results.
Employers of Our Marketing Graduates
- Marlo Marketing/Communications
- Wayfair LLC
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Allen Roche Group
- The Loomis Group
- The Best of Boston, Ltd.
- Commonwealth Promotions
- John Hancock
- Extraordinary Wedding
- First Night Boston
- TD Garden
- Anthem Entertainment
Digital Marketing Degree Accreditation
Bay State College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE, formerly NEASC).
The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont). Membership in one of the six regional accrediting associations in the United States indicates that the school or college has been carefully evaluated and found to meet the standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Bay State College is authorized to award the following degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Science.