The Job Outlook for Business and Management Graduates is Robust!
The job outlook for those with a business or management degree is excellent. Over the next eight years, 505,000 jobs will be created, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Unlike other schools, Bay State College starts you on your career from your first class.
Our management degree gives you the ability to think holistically in any business setting and make wise decisions that make you and your business successful. We also ensure you'll get hands-on experience by working in a business setting.
The career paths are diverse:
- Human Resource Managers
- Finance Directors
- Business Executives
- Business Analysts
Our students work at these top companies:
- Brigham and Women's Physicians Group
- Redbull Distribution Company
- The Department of Labor
- Computer Information Systems and Technology
- Leading and Managing for the 21st Century
- Global Business Operations
- Crisis Management
- Strategic Planning and Execution