Cloud Security Risk Management Concentration
Threats to cybersecurity are advancing every minute, and they call for experts trained in agile and innovative learning programs. You can become cloud security job-ready for rapidly growing, cloud security risk management positions, through the Bay State College Cloud Security Risk Management (CSRM) Concentration:
- Learn from certified NIST RMF/FedRAMP practitioner faculty with real world, professional experience in the field.
- Participate in a virtual NIST RMF Practicum to give you the hands-on, practical experience you need.
- Build your e-portfolio of 15 NIST RMF/FedRAMP project deliverables.
- Prepare for the CISSP, CEH and CAP certifications with hands-on labs.
Request information about our 4-year Management - Cloud Security Risk Management Concentration program today!
Day Classes, Evening Classes, and Online Option
- Duration: 8 semesters
- Semester Length: 16 weeks
- Program Length: 4 years
- Start Dates:
- Summer 2021 Term 1 (May 17)
- Summer 2021 Term 2 (July 5)
- Fall 2021 Term 1 (August 30)
- Fall 2021 Term 2 (October 25)
- Spring 2022 Term 1 (January 10)
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
Sample Cloud Security Risk Management Degree Courses
- Cloud Security Risk Management Methodology
- Cloud Security Risk Management Practicum
- Cloud Security Vulnerability Management
Management Program Mission
The mission of the Management Program at Bay State College is to provide the highest-quality accounting education, centered on the development of critical thinking, business knowledge, and practical skills, to empower our graduates to pursue successful and meaningful careers.
Cloud Security Risk Management Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bay State College Baccalaureate of Science in Management with a concentration in Cloud Security Risk Management, students will:
- Develop students’ ability to use critical thinking and analytical skills to synthesize information from multiple sources and be able to make informed technology decisions.
- Develop in students a set of ethical and legal standards when making managerial decisions in IT roles.
- Understand the compliance implications of selected cloud security policies and methods with specific focus on the NIST Risk Management Framework and FedRAMP.
- Be able to apply NIST RMF/FedRAMP by way of completing project deliverables and communicating project results.
- Be able to develop the capability to evaluate a test system, develop a security plan, select, edit, and write appropriate security controls and document results.
- Be able to evaluate system security and analyze system assessment reports to make recommendations for a plan of action and milestones, as well as to comply with Authorization to Operate package requirements and develop Information Security Continuous Monitoring Strategy.
- Be able to examine tools and techniques used by security professionals and ethical hackers to protect computer networks and organizational assets in the cloud.
A Management degree will give you hard business skills and hands-on experience. Round it out with an Economics Minor to add more theory and
big picturethinking to your repertoire.
Learn human behavior theory and data analysis skills with a Psychology Minor, then apply it directly to a career in marketing, advertising, sales or human resources.
Cloud Security Risk Management Degree Accreditation
Bay State College is is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE, formerly NEASC).
The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont). Membership in one of the six regional accrediting associations in the United States indicates that the school or college has been carefully evaluated and found to meet the standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Bay State College is authorized to award the following degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Science.