Are You Interested in Making a Career in Business Analytics?
About the Business Analytics Program
The world depends on technology. If you manage the technology, the world depends on you. Learn and become fluent in all the latest, in demand technical tools used in today's workplace - including Odoo, Python, Google Analytics, RapidMiner, WEKA, MongoDB, SQL Server with BI and Tableau Desktop Edition - just to name a few. Plus, round out all of your technical knowledge with a comprehensive background in all aspects of
- Learn from professors who have in-depth, real-world professional experience in the industry.
- Gain a practical understanding of data analysis with large data sets for supporting decision making.
- Develop a deep understanding of the significance of data visualization to achieve positive communication results.
- Obtain in-demand
skills attwo or more hands-on, required internships, with easy access to Boston's Innovation District.
Explore IT. Achieve IT. Become IT. Request information about our 4-year Information Technology with a concentration in Business Analytics program today!
Day Classes, Evening Classes, and Online Option
Discover a diverse but close-knit community of students, faculty
- Duration: 8 semesters
- Semester Length: 16 weeks
- Program Length: 4 years
- Start Dates:
- Summer 2021 Term 1 (May 17)
- Summer 2021 Term 2 (July 5)
- Fall 2021 Term 1 (August 30)
- Fall 2021 Term 2 (October 25)
- Spring 2022 Term 1 (January 10)
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
Sample Information Technology Degree Courses
- Internet Analytics
- Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence
- Applied Analytics
- Programming for Business Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
Information Technology Program Mission To browse our 2018-19 Course Catalog with course descriptions, click here.
The mission of the Information Technology Program at Bay State College is to provide the highest-quality education in the IT field, centered on the development of critical thinking, business knowledge, and practical software and hardware skills, to empower our graduates to pursue successful and meaningful careers in the technology industry.
Business Analytics Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply fundamental statistical data analysis and management science to support decision-making processes is specific organizational contexts.
- Know, understand and apply the language, theory and fundamental models of the field of business analytics.
- Evaluate and apply fundamental principles of business analytics systems and technologies.
- Interpret and present data findings in aggregate form effectively in oral, visual, and written forms.
- Develop business intelligence capabilities by adapting appropriate technology and software solutions.
- Understand the relevance of analytics in business and management.
Information Technology Degree Accreditation
Bay State College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE, formerly NEASC).
The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont). Membership in one of the six regional accrediting associations in the United States indicates that the school or college has been carefully evaluated and found to meet the standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Bay State College is authorized to award the following degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Science.