Information Technology, Cloud Security Risk Management Admissions Criteria
Our admissions process is designed to match your interests, skill sets and goals to the appropriate program. We ask that all applicants visit campus and interview. Visiting campus is your opportunity to 'try Bay State on' and really get a feel for your preferences. As much as we want to make sure you are a good fit for Bay State, we want to make sure you feel the same.
Bay State College accepts applications on a rolling basis – the earlier you get your application in, the earlier you will have a decision. Apply now!
In order to be considered for acceptance to the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a concentration in Cloud Security Risk Management all applicants must:
- Submit a completed application. Complete the 15-minute online application here.*
- Interview with and secure the recommendation of a member of the Bay State College Admissions Team.
- Personal Statement: In approximately 200 words, please provide your understanding of the cyber security career field and from a career and professional perspective explain why you want to pursue this CSRM concentration within the Information Technology degree program.
- Submission of a current Resume
- Transcripts, HS diploma, GED, home schooling certificate, college diploma/transcript or in some cases an attestation of one of the aforementioned items.
- International students please click here.
- Bay State College is test optional. Standardized test scores are not required but will be reviewed if you feel they serve as evidence of your college readiness. (Code: 3120)
- Bay State College reserves the right to request additional supporting material including, but not limited to, official transcripts. Exceptions to these requirements are at the discretion of the College and are on a case-by-case basis
- The Office of Enrollment Management reserves the right to request additional supporting material. Bay State College reserves the right to make exceptions on Admissions decisions. Exceptions are at the discretion of the College and are on a case-by-case basis. Should you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Team at 617-217-9080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not initially accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Program with a concentration in Cloud Security Risk Management you may be offered acceptance to our Bachelor of Science in Information Technology but not into a specific concentration. This will provide Bay State College academic advisors an opportunity to assess one’s academic ability and career match for Cloud Security Risk Management concentration.
Financial Aid Requirements
- File for an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Submit the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov using the school code 003965.
- Complete the Counseling and MPN Direct Stafford Loan Steps at StudentLoans.gov.
Once you are accepted to this program, please complete the below requirements:
- Attend Accepted Students Day. Register for the next Accepted Students Day session here.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable tuition deposit ($250 for Associate Degree in Nursing applicants) to hold your spot in our class. Due ASAP after acceptance to your program.
- If you plan to live on campus, follow the steps here as soon as possible.
- Waive or enroll in Bay State College Health Insurance at www.universityhealthplans.com.
- Submit this Proof of Immunizations form.
- Once you have completed the above steps, register for your classes online, or in-person at one of our registration events.
- Attend New Student Orientation. Register for the next New Student Orientation session here.
Once you are a student at Bay State College you will appreciate the steps you went through in order to become a part of our community. If you are an accepted student and not sure what you have to do next, please contact your Admissions Representative or email email@example.com.