Never a Better Time to Launch Your Career in Nursing
Job opportunities for registered nurses continue to grow at an elevated rate compared to other industries. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, an average of 175,900 openings for registered nurses are projected each year over the next decade!
Skip the waitlist and get started on your path to becoming a registered nurse today. Our experienced and dedicated faculty set our students up for success and provide the one-on-one attention you deserve in nursing school!
Bay State College nursing students have a 94% NCLEX-RN first time pass rate and go on to work at top local hospitals, such as:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lahey Hospitals
- Beth Israel Deaconess
- Boston's Children Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Anna Jacques Hospital
- AFC Urgent Care
Take the Next Step in your Career
Some of the top hospitals prefer candidates with a bachelor's degree which is why we offer our 2+1 associates to bachelor's nursing path. Complete your associate nursing degree at Bay State College in 2 years and pass your NCLEX exam to automatically be accepted into our one-year bachelor's program!
- Health and Illness with Lab and Hospital-Based Clinicals
- Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family and Pediatric Patient with Clinical Simulation
- Mental Health Concepts with Clinical Simulation
- Preparing for Professional Practice