Business Administration Program Overview
Take the fast track to a career in your chosen field. Bay State College's two-year Associate Degree in Business Administration gives you the flexibility to customize your degree to fit your needs!
- Get an insider perspective from your professors, all highly respected professionals in their fields.
- Gain hands-on experience at your required Business Administration internship, with access to all of the industry-leading organizations Boston has to offer.
- Customize your degree with minors in Economics, Music Industry Studies, Audio Production, and more!
- Opt to continue your education with Bay State College's B.S. in Management program.
There's always a better way to run a business. Request information about our 2-year Business Administration program today!
Program Start Dates
- Start Dates:
Summer 2021 Term 1 (May 17)
Summer 2021 Term 2 (July 5)
Fall 2021 Term 1 (August 30)
Fall 2021 Term 2 (October 25)
Spring 2022 Term 1 (January 10)
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
Sample Business Administration Degree Courses
- Introduction to Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting I
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Internship
Business Administration Program Mission
The Business Administration Associate Degree Program provides students the opportunity to develop a wide range of skill sets essential to success in business and management in a changing business environment and to provide them with the necessary education to enter the business world or to transfer to a Bachelor’s program in Business Administration or other related fields.
Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
The Bay State College Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration will:
- Develop students’ ability to use critical thinking and analytical skills to synthesize information from multiple sources and be able to make informed business decisions.
- Develop in students a set of ethical and legal standards when making decisions, handling employees and disseminating information to the business organization and/or to the public.
- Develop students’ ability to use technology to create reports and gain presentation skills to communicate relevant information to the stakeholders.
- Provide students the opportunity to work in groups to define managerial problems, determine the alternatives, and to make group decisions, and implementing solutions.
- Develop in students the skill set to solve individual management-related problems and cases studies, and to be able to correctly explain the solutions.
- Provide students knowledge of the different types of economies in a changing global world and how to react to opportunities in that world.
- Provide students the opportunity to develop broad-based decision models and understand current business trends.
Employers of Our Business Administration Graduates
Business Administration Degree Accreditation
Bay State College is is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE, formerly NEASC).
The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont). Membership in one of the six regional accrediting associations in the United States indicates that the school or college has been carefully evaluated and found to meet the standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Bay State College is authorized to award the following degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Science.