Value of a Bay State College Degree
A college degree is a long-term investment that pays significant dividends throughout your lifetime, the well-being of your family, and your communities. The question is, what is the value of a Bay State education and is it worth the investment?
Here’s what our graduates have done with their Bay State degrees:
Nursing, health studies, and physical therapy assistant graduates are employed at renowned medical institutions such as Mass General Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, Josline Diabetes Center and several other prestigious health facilities.
Business and management graduates are going into a healthy job market, The U.S, Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that more than 500,000 jobs will be created over the next eight years. Our alumni are employed are Amazon, Brigham and Women’s Physicians Groups and other nationally known corporations.
Our nursing students are well prepared to the enter the healthcare field. Our NCLEX first-time pass rate is the highest in the college’s history. The latest available pass rate for Bay State nursing students is 94 percent – the average in the United States is 86.5 percent. They have great jobs at internationally known healthcare organizations like Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
In addition to a degree, what other value does a Bay State education provide?
- Free tutoring and extra academic support outside of the classroom
- No or low-cost textbooks—saving up to $1,000 per year
- Discounts on laptops
- Free extra class every semester—18 credits is the same tuition as 12 or 15 credits
- Career Services whenever you need them throughout your life
- A Lifelong Learning Partner providing continuing opportunities for advanced course work, certificates, and graduate degrees
- Relationships we’ve built with Boston-based local and global businesses, hospitals, and clinics for internship and career opportunities