Tuition & Fees
HIGHER EDUCATION IS WITHIN REACH
Think a college degree is out of reach? Think again. At Bay State College, we work to help you find resources to support your educational journey.
Of new Bay State College students receive some form of financial aid.
Is the average financial aid award for Bay State College students.
Of Bay State College students receive Pell grants.
Bay State College's Financial Aid team provides students and families with personalized attention as they prepare to finance their education. We encourage all students to apply for both federal and state financial aid programs after October 1st by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Bay State College also offers institutional scholarships. Financial Aid Counselors are available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the tuition and fees below. For an estimate of your annual cost, please contact The Solution Center. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
2022-2023 Tuition & Fees
Tuition charges are assessed on a cost per credit hour basis and the program of study, providing students with maximum flexibility based on individual financial and academic needs. Credits vary based on the program of study. Please refer to the program graduation guides on each Program web page for individual program requirements. Program curriculum is subject to change. Transferred credits and/or remedial courses may impact the total number of credits required to complete most programs.
Academic Year Tuition Costs below are based on a full-time course load of 30 credits per year, unless otherwise noted.
Cost Per Credit
Academic Year Tuition Costs
|Business Administration, Entertainment Management, Fashion Merchandising, & Health Studies||$950||$28,500|
|Nursing (ADN), Nursing (LPN-RN), Physical Therapist Assistant||$950||†|
Cost Per Credit
Academic Year Tuition Costs
|Entertainment Management, Fashion Merchandising, Computer Science, & Management||$950||$28,500|
|Nursing (RN to BSN)*||$550||*|
*Total credits dependent upon pre-requisite requirements.
† Credit requirements vary by semester for Nursing and PTA programs.
Bay State College's Digital Equity Initiative
Bay State College has created a new Digital Equity Initiative which saves you the cost of having to purchase textbooks since materials are now available online. We also have identified vendors who will provide students with appropriate laptops at discounted prices. Click here to learn more.
Semester Book Cost Savings
Bay State College continually strives to make your college education more affordable. Through Project Zero, as well as Bay State’s new Digital Equity Initiative, faculty and staff work to make available outstanding online course materials that you can access at little to no cost. Please find your program and the first-year savings below.
|Physical Therapist Assistant||$150-$200|
Access to a well-equipped laptop computer and the internet is critical to your academic success. We encourage you to use these savings, among other things, to help ensure that your computer and internet service are properly maintained. If you would like assistance with a laptop purchase, the College has vendors who can provide you discounts. Limited scholarships are also available.
Evening Division Students
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year, tuition is charged for Evening Students at the rate of $689 per credit hour. The five Cloud Security Risk Management concentration courses offered in the Information Technology and Management evening bachelor degree programs are offered as online courses and are charged at the rate of $1200/credit.
Online Division Students
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year, tuition is charged for Online Students at the rate of $689 per credit hour.
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year, tuition is charged for Non-Degree students at the cost/credit rate of the course division (Day, Evening, Online) they are enrolling in. Non-Degree students taking more than one course per semester are subject to the course division's program fee.
Breakdown of Fees
Fees for All Students
- Tuition Deposit: $300, payable upon receipt of the acceptance letter. This non-refundable deposit is applied to tuition charges once classes commence.
- Technology Fee: $300 annually
- Late Payment Fee: $25 monthly
- International Fee: $100 annually, non-refundable
- Books and Supplies: The cost of books and supplies varies depending on the courses taken each semester.
Program Fees for Day Students
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program Fee: $1600, charged each academic year to all students enrolled in the Physical Therapist Assistant program. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Nursing (ADN & LPN-RN) Program Fee: $2200, charged each academic year to all students enrolled in the Nursing program. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Entertainment Management Audio Production/Music Industry Concentration Comprehensive Fee: $725, charged each academic year. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Program Fee for all other programs (including non-degree students): $700, charged annually to all Day students not in above programs. This fee is nonrefundable.
Fees for Evening Students
- Program Fee for all other programs (including non-degree students): $180 fee per semester. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Health Studies Program Fee: $700, charged annually to all students enrolled in the program. This fee is nonrefundable.
Fees for Online Students
- Program Fee: $180 fee assessed each semester to all students. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Insufficient Funds (NSF): $30
- Security Card Replacement (ID): $25, subject to increase with SmartCard implementation
- Library Late Fee: $25
- Library Book Replacement Cost: Market value
- Official Transcript Fee: $12.50-$22.50
- Graduation Fee: $50
- CORI: $50-$100
- CPR Course Material: $50
- Online Lab Course Material: $120 (approx)
- TEAS (Test of Academic Skills), Nursing program only: $60-$75
- CRI 405, Mobile digital Forensics Certificate $500
- Below are the health insurance costs for 2021-2022 academic year.
- Annual Enrollment: September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022 is $5,978
- Spring Enrollment: January 14, 2022 to August 31, 2022 is $3,738
- Summer Enrollment: May 5, 2022 to August 31, 2022 is $1,996
Residence Hall Fees
Resident Hall Deposit: $300
Each incoming student wishing to live in our residence halls must submit a completed Residence Agreement and also a $300 nonrefundable Deposit to reserve the space. Upon occupancy, this initial deposit will be applied towards the student’s $300 Security Deposit.
Room and Board: $13,500
The Room and Board fee charge covers all housing expenses. Rooms are doubles, triples and larger. Meal plan consists of swipes per semester that include breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This fee is nonrefundable. (Limited single rooms available for an additional $3,000 per academic year, additional meal plans are available for an extra charge, summer housing is offered at a reduced rate.)