Student Accounts Important Deadlines
Payments are due in full before the start of each semester unless an approved monthly payment plan was signed. Please note that tuition and fees are expected to be paid in full. Students cannot attend class without having their balance covered.
Payment due date:
- Fall Term: July 1st
- Spring Term: December 1st
- Summer Term: April 1st
Payment Plan Schedule:
- Fall Term: July 1st - November 1st
- Spring Term: December 1st - March 1st
- Summer Term: April 1st - June 1st
How do I make a payment?
- Students can make a payment through their My Bay State Student Portal. We accept ACH, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover cards.
- Payments can also make a payment here. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover cards.
- Check, or money order can be mailed or dropped off at the Bay State College's Student Business Center located on the 1st Floor of 31 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116.
If you are an International Student, please note that fees, tuition, tuition, and any applicable housing charges are due in full two weeks prior to the start of each semester.
Student Loan Counseling Services
Financial Aid Counselors are available to assist borrowers of all Federal and State loan programs while they attend Bay State College and after they leave (post-graduate and withdrawal). In addition, these counselors provide in-depth entrance and exit loan counseling sessions on all Federal and State student loan programs. Additional counseling assistance is available to students in areas such as loan repayment, loan deferments, loan consolidation, and credit issues.