Jump Start Your Registration
Jump Start is an opportunity for newly admitted students to finalize their financial plan in order to become financially cleared for Fall 2019 class registration.
During this event, we will provide you with an exact break down of tuition, fees & housing and apply any aid & scholarships awarded thus far to give a final, per semester cost.
Our Financial Aid Professionals will guide you through the process and assist you through the completion of your financial aid requirements.
One of the most frequently asked questions among college applicants is, “How do I cover the costs for tuition, housing, meals, transportation and books.” Each family’s strategy will be different based on their personal circumstances. Bay State College is able to offer many financial aid options to help you pay for your anticipated educational expenses.
Individual Financial Aid Appointments
The Financial Aid Office is offering individual appointments to help answer any questions you may have about your financial aid package, or payment options here at Bay State College.
- Morning: 9-11 (half hour time slots)
- Afternoon: 1-3 (half hour time slots)
- Evening: 4-6 (half hour time slots)
This is a reminder that all financial aid requirements must be completed before a student can register. Please review the next steps at https://www.baystate.edu/files/resources/no-fafsa-on-file-next-steps-2019-2020.pdf
How to prepare for your Financial Aid Appointment
Prior to coming to campus, students and parents are asked to complete the process for obtaining their FSA ID. Students also may need to bring the following information or documents to complete the FAFSA:
- Student's Social Security Number
- Parents' Social Security Numbers (for Dependent Students)
- Student's Driver's License number (if you have one)
- 2017 Federal tax information for the student and parents, which includes IRS 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ; record of earned income such as W-2 statements or end of year pay stubs; 2017 Records of untaxed income such as child support received or interest income; and current asset information for the parent and students