How to use your Bay State Book Voucher.
Bay State College has partnered with Follett Virtual Bookstores to manage the course materials for our school. Follett works with the school administration to build the booklist for each course and then makes these books available via this bookstore website. Follett stocks books in our Aurora, Illinois warehouse and ships direct to the address you specify.
You can use this book voucher to purchase books on our Bay State College online bookstore @ www.baystate.bkstr.com.
You will be held responsible for full payment of your books if you become ineligible for Financial Aid or your aid is not sufficient to cover your account balance. Failure to pay all charges on your account will prevent you from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all your academic records. After your book voucher has been used, the amount will be deducted from your financial aid award and any unused balance will be refunded to you at the end of the semester or academic year.
To receive a book voucher two weeks prior to the semester, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are registered for the upcoming term.
- Completed your 2018-209 FAFSA and submitted any requested documentation.
- The total financial aid you will be receiving exceeds your account balance (after tuition is applied).
- You have completed and submitted an authorization form allowing a book voucher to be set up.
Book Ordering Instructions:
- If you already have created an account with eFollet, sign in as a returning customer. New users will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, search for books by course name or ISBN.
- Select an item to add to your cart.
- Continue shopping or begin the checkout process.
- To use your book voucher, select SCHOLARSHIP from the dropdown menu.
Username: first.last name
Password: Bay State College Student ID Number
For Example: If your name is Jane Smith, your email address is email@example.com;
Your User Name would be jane.smith (leave off the @baystate.edu).
Book Vouchers will be available for a limited time each semester. Additional questions should be directed to the Financial Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 617-217-9858.