Student Employment Listings
Are you looking for an on-campus job? This page contains a list of positions available now for the current academic semester. Student workers must be enrolled in a class in order to be eligible for employment. New positions are updated regularly, students may check back for new updates.
Any student may apply for an on-campus position. Once you have been hired, be sure to print (single-sided, at the request of Human Resources) a Hiring Packet, fill out your W4 form and all necessary paperwork, and check with Career Services before contacting Human Resources to turn in your paperwork. All work-study positions are paid the rate of $18.00. To view the 2021 BSC payroll calendar, click here.
Student Employment Positions
- Administrative Assistant, Student Accounts
- Administrative Assistant, Nursing Department
- Admissions Student Ambassador
- Esports Arena Work-Study, Esports
- Online Success Peer Mentor
- PTA Program Work-Study
- Marketing and Communication Work-Study
- Administrative Assistant, Registrar's Office
- Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) Registration Lead
- Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) Research Lead