Student Employment Listings
Are you looking for an on-campus job? This page contains a list of positions available now for Spring 2020. Student workers must be enrolled in a class in order to be eligible for employment.
Any student may apply for an on-campus position. Once you have been hired, be sure to print (single-sided, please - at the request of Human Resources) a Hiring Packet, complete all necessary paperwork, and check with Career Services before contacting Human Resources to turn in your paperwork. All work study positions are paid at least $12.00 per hour.
- Library Work Study
- Student Support Analyst 1, Campus Technology Solutions (Click here for full description)
- Office Assistant, Evening and Online Division
- Administrative Assistant, Student Accounts
- Office Assistant, Financial Aid Planning Department
- Office Assistant, Registrar's Office
- Tutor, Center for Learning and Academic Success
- Administrative Assistant, Nursing Department
- Program Assistant, Department of Student Affairs (Click here for job application)
- PTA Lab Work Study, PTA Department
Off Campus Work-Study Opportunities
- Retail Volunteer, Friends Place, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Shamrock Foundation 50/50 Raffle Volunteer, Boston Celtics