Bay State College is partnered with Sodexo Corporation to provide high-quality dining services to students, faculty, and staff. The Dining Hall is located directly next door to the Longwood Residence Hall and is open seven days a week when the College is in session. Students have access to a full dining hall, Daily offerings include:
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Deli sandwiches made-to-order
- Home-style entrees for lunch and dinner
- Cooked-to-order grill station
- Daily soups and a generous salad bar
Hours of Operation
Dining Hall (Hours subject to change)
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan. Each student has 330 meal swipes for the year. The meal plan is for your use only.