Office of Residence Life
Bay State's Office of Residence Life works to offer a positive living and learning environment in our residence hall to complement the academic mission of the College.
The staff members in the Office of Residence Life are part of the Department of Student Affairs at Bay State College. A live-in professional staff member and several Community Advisors live within the residence hall. The focus of the staff is creating a community within the hall where students feel a sense of belonging and community. These individuals promote the safety, security, and personal well-being of all Bay State College students. Additionally, our staff plans numerous activities for residents to enjoy, including both social and educational programs. Our goal is to create an environment within each hall where students participate in meaningful activities that facilitate student development.
- Residential students are provided a free Link MBTA pass
- Only 4 stops on the MBTA to classes
- 330 meals for the entire academic year
- Close to a variety of shopping: groceries, clothes, coffee & more
- Single and double rooms available
- Located in a vibrant college community
- Surrounded by beautiful green ways