International Transcript Requirements:
Transcripts from any institution outside of the United States must be evaluated by a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) if:
- The applicant’s transcript is being used to verify Proof of Graduation; or
- The applicant’s transcript(s) are being reviewed for transfer credit eligibility into a Bay State College program. Please visit the Transfer Students section of our website for more information about international student transfer credit eligibility requirements.
NACES member organizations are listed here.
AICE member organizations are listed here.
All evaluations must include:
- Translation of transcript(s) into English
- The equivalency of your credentials in terms of a U.S. education
- A converted GPA calculation into U.S. standards