Fall 2020 Courses
End 2020 on a High Note! Register now for Fall Term 2 - Classes begin Monday, October 26!
In these unprecedented times, now is the moment to position yourself for a successful future - both professionally and personally.
At Bay State College, we offer the career-focused degree programs that will set you on the path to success. Our flexible schedule allows students the option to take hybrid classes, offered at both our Boston and Taunton campus, or completely online. As you begin to plan out what your Fall Term 2 schedule may look like, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Advising and Registration for Fall 2020 classes is now open! You are encouraged to schedule time to speak with your Academic Advisor to select the appropriate classes and to map out your schedule before registering. A list of courses being offered in the Fall 2020 semester can be found here.*
- Fall 2020 Semester/Term 1 classes begin on Monday, August 31, 2020
- Fall 2020 Term 2 classes begin on Monday, October 26, 2020
- Determine if you are eligible for financial aid. To determine your financial aid eligibility, please complete and submit the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. Bay State College's federal school code is 003965. Students who complete the FAFSA by the priority deadline of March 31st will be considered for all possible funding sources including federal, state, and Bay State College institutional aid. Once you have met with your Academic Advisor and determine your Fall 2020 schedule, please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss your financial aid award letter and balance resolution.
- Be sure to resolve any holds that you may have on your account so that you are able to register for classes. A complete list of holds on your account can be viewed by logging into your MyBayState Portal.
- Login to your MyBayState Portal account to register for classes!
* Please note that course schedules are subject to change.
For help completing the 2020-2021 FAFSA, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.