Spring 2022 Advising and Registration
At Bay State College, we offer career-focused programs that will set you on the path to success. Our flexible schedule allows students the option to take hybrid classes, offered at both our Boston and Taunton campus or completely online. As you begin to plan out what your Fall 2021 schedule may look like, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Advising and Registration for Spring 2022 classes will begin on Monday, November 22nd! You are encouraged to schedule a time to speak with your Academic Advisor to select the appropriate classes and to map out your schedule before registering. A list of courses being offered in the Spring 2022 semester can be found here.*
- Spring 2022 Semester/Term 1 classes begin on Monday, January 10, 2022
- Spring 2022 Term 2 classes begin on Monday, March 14, 2022
- Determine if you are eligible for financial aid. To determine your financial aid eligibility, please complete and submit the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. Bay State College's federal school code is 003965. Students who complete the FAFSA by the priority deadline of March 31st will be considered for all possible funding sources including federal, state, and Bay State College institutional aid. Once you have met with your Academic Advisor and determine your Fall 2021 schedule, please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss your financial aid award letter and balanced resolution.
- Be sure to resolve any holds that you may have on your account so that you are able to register for classes. A complete list of holds on your account can be viewed by logging into your MyBayState Portal.
- Login to your MyBayState Portal account to register for classes! For step-by-step instructions on course registration, please visit here.
* Please note that course schedules are subject to change.
For help completing the 2021-2022 FAFSA, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.