Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining student academic records, ensuring students are complying with all academic regulations and policies, and ultimately certifying eligibility for graduation.

Official Transcript Ordering

**Please be advised that Bay State College has moved all courses online and employees are currently working remotely due to COVID-19. When choosing your delivery method, please choose the electronic delivery option. Mail and pick up requests are unavailable at this time**

Requestors are responsible for accurately entering the information on their transcript order form. Official transcripts will only be issued when there are no holds on a student’s account.  Students can log on to their MyBayState Portal to view a complete list of holds on their account. Transcripts cost $12.50 per copy for normal processing (3-5 business days) or $22.50 per copy for rush processing (1-3 business days). 

Current and former Bay State College and Bay State Junior College students can order copies of their official transcript in one of two ways:

Online Ordering:

Official transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse. This service offers a fast, simple and secure way to order copies of official transcripts online. You'll be guided through the easy step-by-step process and can track the status of your order online. If you need assistance placing an order or have questions about the service, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at or call (703) 742-4200.

Official Transcript Release Form:

If you are unable to order your official transcript online, it can also be ordered by completing the Official Transcript Release Form

Please note that Bay State College is the custodian of records for Burdett College, Chandler School for Women, Bradford School, Andover Junior College, Carnegie Institute, Franklin Morris Academy, and Philadelphia School of Technology. Students requesting a transcript from any one of these institutions will not be able to place orders online and should instead place orders by completing the Official Transcript Release Form. High school dual enrollment students should also place orders by mail/in person.  Please contact the Office of the Registrar directly at or 617-217-9030, with any questions. 

Unofficial Transcript Ordering

Current and former students of Bay State College, Bay State Junior College, the high school dual enrollment program, or any other institution that Bay State College is the custodian of records for can request unofficial copies of their transcript, free of charge, by completing the Transcript Release Form.  

Change of Address & Contact Information Form

It is the student’s responsibility to keep the Office of the Registrar informed of all address/contact information changes. Please report all necessary changes promptly.

Please note that although other administrative offices and departments may be accepting address/contact information changes, the Office of the Registrar is officially designated to maintain your name, local address, permanent/billing address, phone number(s), and email address(es).

Student Action Form

When students are unable to add/drop courses through their Student Portal account, a Student Action Form should be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar. All scheduling changes being requested via a Student Action Form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by the end of the published add/drop period each term/semester or they may not be processed.

Students who need to withdraw from Bay State College must do so officially by completing and submitting a Student Action Form to the Office of the Registrar. Ceasing to attend class does not constitute withdrawal from an individual course or the College

Official Withdrawal from the College

Students requesting to initiate an official withdrawal from the College will be required to complete and submit an Official Withdrawal Form. Please visit our Official Withdrawal from the College page for more information and access to the form.

Request for Transfer of Credit Form

This form must be completed and submitted before students can sign up for any course(s) taken at another institution. Upon completion of the course(s), the student is responsible for sending an Official Transcript from the institution at which the course(s) were taken directly to Bay State College, Attn: Registrar's Office, 31 St. James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116.

Verification Request

Current and former Bay State College students can request enrollment verification in one of two ways:

Student Self Service:

Using Student Self‐Service, you can print enrollment verification certificates, order transcripts, and view your enrollment history and verifications on request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to real‐time information on your student loans. You can access Student Self‐Service by logging into your My Bay State College Portal using your student login and password.

Verification Request Form:

If you are unable to utilize the Student Self-Service feature, official confirmation of current enrollment, dates of attendance, or degree earned can also be requested by completing a Verification Request form. The verification letter can be picked up in person, or mailed, emailed or faxed to the recipient noted on the request. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.

Intent to Graduate/Walk Application

All candidates for graduation must complete and file an "Intent to Graduate Application Form" with the Registrar's Office. Deadlines for filing the application are one month prior to conferral. Failure to submit the application by the required due date may result in postponement of your graduation until the next conferral date.

Students are allowed to “Walk” with their graduating class if they do not meet the graduation requirements but are within six credits (or two courses) from completion, and have a minimum grade point average of 2.00. “Walk” candidates will not receive their degree at Commencement.

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

Graduates may request a duplicate diploma by filling out the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar.

Please note that Bay State College is not responsible for diplomas which are lost in the mailing process. Appropriate fees will be assessed for duplicate diplomas requested for those which are lost in the mailing process.

The replacement cost is $25.00 per diploma. The fee is payable by check or money order, cash (in person only), or credit card.

The College will make every attempt to provide a replacement diploma with applicable President/Vice President signatures from your graduation year. If these are not available, current signatures will be used.

If you want your replacement diploma to display a different name than the one printed on your original diploma and the one in our records, you must also send a completed Change of Address/Contract Information Form with your Duplicate Diploma Request Form. The Change of Address/Contract Information Form must be accompanied by official documentation of your new legal name (i.e., driver’s license, marriage certificate, court order, passport).

Degree and Enrollment Verification

Bay State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification.  If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Ste 300
Hendon, VA 20171
Tel: 703-742-4200
Fax: 703-742-4239

Business hours for customer support:
Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m., ET
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., ET