Top 5 Reasons to Live at Bay State College this Summer
When you live at Bay State College, you live in the heart of Boston. And there's nothing like being in Boston during the summer months. Here are our top 5 reasons why you should consider living at Bay State this summer.
- You’ll be just steps away from your summer session courses. Of course, this gives you no excuse to be late, but you can’t argue with the convenience of living on campus
- Living at Bay State this summer is a steal! We’re offering a BIG discount to students who sign up for both summer session terms – one FULL MONTH FREE. That makes us one of the most affordable and safe options in the heart of the city.
- You will be the envy of all your friends. While others will be heading back to your hometown, you’ll be right in the center of it all – Red Sox games, sailing on the Charles, Newbury Street, outdoor markets, great restaurants and nightlife, the Boston Common. Expect visitors.
- Landlords can be a pain. We have Residence Life staff on campus all summer, as well as our Buildings and Grounds crew. They’re here to make your living experience better.
- Internships, Internships, Internships! Internship opportunities during the summer in Boston are abundant. Companies are definitely hiring college students, and not having to deal with commuter traffic (as well as your great work ethic) will make you the perfect candidate!
Looking for more information on housing? Contact our Residence Life staff at email@example.com.