Delicious Spots Near Campus
Here are a few yummy dessert places near Bay State College where students can visit for a tasty treat. Whether it's a street over from campus or a short train ride away, students can easily access each place (listed from closest to furthest).
- Amorino- Do you like your food to look pretty? Amorino will make your gelato look so aesthetic that you won't want to eat it. And the great thing for Bay State students is that it's only one street away from campus, on Newbury Street.
- [FoMu]- Looking for a vegan spot? FoMu is the place for you. Currently, FoMu has a pop-up shop on Newbury street, making it very easy for Bay State students to grab a quick dessert in between classes.
- Kane's Donuts- If you love donuts and are looking for a new place to try, check out Kane's Donuts! Made with local and organic ingredients, there are plenty of flavors to try.
- Boston Burger Company- Well-known for their "freakfrappes," Boston Burger Company provides a monster dessert to go along with your delicious burger.
- TeaDo- Here is a very popular spot to the Asian community, but not as well-known to everyone else. TeaDo is a small bubble tea shop in Chinatown where people go to hang out and grab some late-night dessert.
- Double Chin- Try out some Hong Kong styled desserts with some modern twists. Double Chin also sells savory foods to go along with your desserts.
- C Fruit Life- A littler further, in Allston, C Fruit Life has amazing shaved ice, along with other cool desserts to try. And while you're in Allston, check out Brighton Music Hall where Bay State's Entertainment Management produce a concert each year!