Military & Veterans
To those who serve, we thank you! As part of the U.S. military, you have gained invaluable experience and proven your commitment to yourself and our country. You've proven you have what it takes — now is your chance to earn a degree at Bay State College, named Best Online Program for Veterans, and a Military Friendly School by the National Military Friendly School Survey. Discover how Bay State College supports our veteran students below.
At Bay State College, you’ll find a variety of professionally-focused on-campus and online degree programs to meet your lifestyle and needs. All of our degree programs are designed with you in mind. We offer small classes in a supportive atmosphere taught by faculty with industry experience. Bay State College is ready to serve you!
The Top 6 Reasons Veterans choose Bay State College
- Bay State College is an approved program for the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, which offers veterans access to tuition benefits that significantly offset the cost of continuing their college education.
- Bay State College participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides additional assistance to cover tuition and fees that are not already covered by the Post–9/11 GI Bill®.
- Our staff is trained and dedicated to ensuring that veteran students receive the support services they need to be successful in their degree program.
- Smaller, hands-on educational delivery from dedicated faculty and educators
- Student Success counselors to guide and mentor you through your educational journey
- Flexible and convenient entrance terms
Here's an extensive College Resources Guide for Veterans and Families. This guide is broken down into 3 main categories: Academic Success, Financial Aid/Scholarships, and the College Experience. The financial aid section covers everything from the GI Bill to grants and how to use them. The wellness section covers health resources available on and off-campus, and even includes a section just for female veterans!
Are you ready to apply to Bay State College? Let's get started!
- Complete and submit your Free Application for Admission
- Complete the Application for Benefits to activate your military and federal aid benefits
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to determine your eligibility of state and federal aid (Our Code is: 003965)
- Contact Bay State College’s Office of Admissions to schedule an appointment with a Veteran Admissions Representative:
Section 103 Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018
Bay State College permits any covered individual, any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31,Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, or chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits, to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides to the educational institution a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33 and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
1. The date on which payment from VA is made to the institution.
2. 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the certificate
Bay State College will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access
to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow
additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her
financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under chapter
31 or 33.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.