Parents & Families
At Bay State College, we understand that attending college is a big decision. One that typically involves a significant family investment and sacrifice. We recognize the value of a Bay State education and degree goes well-beyond the tuition. Selecting the right college is about finding a place to learn with a hands-on approach, working with experienced faculty and educators and joining a community that works side-by-side with students to help them achieve their dreams. Bay State College has been helping students reach their potential for over 70 years! It's through the dedication and commitment of our faculty and staff that we look forward to the future ahead!
- Students should submit an Application for Admission
- Students should submit their official transcripts to our Admissions Office
- Encourage your student to connect with their Admissions Representative
- Visit Us
If You Haven't Already...
- File for Federal Student Aid (Bay State College's school code is 003965)
- If the student is accepted, submit a $100 nonrefundable tuition deposit to hold their place in class (this fee is credited toward the tuition fee)
- Upon acceptance to Bay State College, a Financial Aid representative will create a personalized financial plan that provides a myriad of payment options