Welcome to Bay State College! As a parent, guardian, or family member of a future Bay State student, you are an important member of our college community. We always welcome your feedback and ideas and of course, want to know right away if you have any concerns.
Through the enrollment process, we realize that you may have questions. If that's the case, we are happy to meet with you at your convenience. At the same time, we will be providing your student with expert advisement in decisions involving course selection, internship opportunities, and career guidance.
- Students should currently be in high school working toward graduation, a high school graduate or a recipient of a GED certificate to apply
- A personal interview is required for all students, and you are encouraged to attend
- Transcripts and any remaining criteria will be requested once the student has applied
- Each student has a designated tuition planner who can help you through the process of making a personalized plan
- The Admissions Office will notify your child of a decision within three weeks of receipt of the transcript and any other necessary documents
- If the student is accepted, there is a $100 nonrefundable tuition deposit due to ensure a place in the class (this fee is credited toward the tuition fee)
- Upon acceptance to Bay State College, a representative will create a personalized financial plan that provides education payment options