Want to learn more about Bay State College? Now's your chance!
During the Open House, you'll have the opportunity to:
- enjoy a continental breakfast
- learn more about our January, May and September start dates
- tour our beautiful campus in Boston's Back Bay
- speak with BSC faculty,
- learn more about our career-focused associate and bachelor's degree programs
- meet with an Admissions representative
- discuss your financial options
- check out BSC clubs and student activities
Check-in begins at 9:30 AM. You can register for the event by filling out the form below.
If you have any questions, contact our Admissions team at 617-217-9080 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Important Travel & Parking Information
The Open House is at 31 Saint James Avenue in Boston, MA. If you plan on driving, we recommend using SpotHero or parking in the following garages: