Accepted Students Day
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bay State College!
Accepted Students Day9:30 am - 1:30 pm
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Bay State College Family! Our upcoming Accepted Students Day is the perfect way for you to learn what life is like at Bay State College as you prepare to join us this upcoming Fall of 2020. Accepted Students Day is a great opportunity to learn more about your program of choice, meet your Department Chairs and Faculty, explore your financial aid options, as well as mingle with your future peers. Go Bulldogs!
Accepted Students Day is a mandatory event for all students who are new to Bay State College.
During Accepted Students Day you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet your future Department Chairs and Faculty
- Explore our vibrant campus in Boston's beautiful Back Bay
- Mingle with other newly accepted Bay State College students
- Learn more about life at Bay State College by meeting with different offices, such as:
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Student Involvement & Leadership
- Office of Career Services
- Submit important documents and make deposits
- And more!
- Check in will start promptly at 9:30am. Students and families can check in at 31 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
- Make it a family affair! Parents of students are encouraged to come to campus on this day and ask any questions they might have, whether it is about financial aid or student support.
For questions and information, contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com or 617-217-9000.