Accepted Students Day
Congratulations on your acceptance to Bay State College!
Accepted Students Day9:30 am - 1:30 pm
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Bay State College Family! Our upcoming Accepted Students Day is the perfect way for you to explore what life is like at Bay State College as you prepare to join us this upcoming Fall of 2018.
Accepted Students Day is a great opportunity to learn even more about your program of study and spend time with your Department Chairs and Faculty.
Accepted Students Day is a mandatory event for all students who are new to Bay State College.
During Accepted Students Day you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet your future program professors
- Explore our vibrant campus in Boston's beautiful Back Bay
- Get an inside look at the student residence halls
- Mingle with other newly accepted Bay State College students
- Meet with Bay State College department teams critical to your success, such as:
- Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Student Success
- Career Services
- Submit important documents and make deposits
- And more!
Enjoy a continental breakfast upon arrival!
- Check in will start promptly at 9:30am. Students and families can check in at 31 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
- Please make sure to have on walking shoes as there will be walking on campus tours!
- Make it a family affair! Parents of students are encouraged to come to campus on this day and ask any questions they might have, whether it is about financial aid or student support.
For questions and information, contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-217-9080.