Are you and Bay State a good fit? In accepting qualified candidates into a degree program, we look at a variety of factors that represent the whole person.
Our admissions process is designed to match your interests, skill sets and goals to the appropriate program. We ask that all applicants visit campus and interview. Visiting campus is your opportunity to 'try Bay State on' and really get a feel for your preferences. As much as we want to make sure you are a good fit for Bay State, we want to make sure you feel the same.
Bay State College accepts applications on a rolling basis – the earlier you get your application in, the earlier you will have a decision. Apply now!
General Admissions Requirements
- A completed application. Visit Bay State College to complete a paper copy or apply online.
- Interview with and secure the recommendation of a member of the Bay State College Admissions Team. Request an appointment.
- Transcripts, HS diploma, GED, home schooling certificate, college diploma/transcript or in some cases an attestation of one of the aforementioned items.
- International students please click here.
- Bay State College is test optional. Standardized test scores are not required but will be reviewed if you feel they serve as evidence of your college readiness. (Code: 3120)
- Bay State College reserves the right to request additional supporting material including, but not limited to, official transcripts. Exceptions to these requirements are at the discretion of the College and are on a case-by-case basis.
Program-Specific Admissions Requirements
Our Nursing and Physical Therapist Assistant programs have a unique set of acceptance criteria. To review this criteria, please refer to the following individual program pages:
- Nursing (ADN) Acceptance Criteria
- Nursing (RN-BSN) Acceptance Criteria
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Acceptance Criteria
- Physical Therapist Assistant Acceptance Criteria
Financial Aid Requirements
- File for an FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Submit the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov using the school code 003965.
- Complete the Counseling and MPN Direct Stafford Loan Steps at StudentLoans.gov.
Once you are accepted to this program, please complete the below requirements:
- Attend Accepted Students Day. Register for the next Accepted Students Day session here.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable tuition deposit ($250 for Associate Degree in Nursing applicants) to hold your spot in our class. Due ASAP after acceptance to your program.
- If you plan to live on campus, follow the steps here as soon as possible.
- Waive or enroll in Bay State College Health Insurance at www.universityhealthplans.com.
- Submit this Proof of Immunizations form.
- Once you have completed the above steps, register for your classes online, or in-person at one of our registration events.
- Attend New Student Orientation. Register for the next New Student Orientation session here.
Once you are a student at Bay State College you will appreciate the steps you went through in order to become a part of our community. If you are an accepted student and not sure what you have to do next, please contact your Admissions Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.