Ready to Become a Bay Stater?
Bay State College evaluates all applicants from a holistic viewpoint. Our admissions process is designed to help match your interests, skill-sets, and educational goals with the appropriate degree program. All applicants are strongly encouraged to visit our campuses as this gives you the opportunity to determine if Bay State College is the right fit for you.
Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions – the earlier you apply, the earlier you'll receive your admissions decision.
Applying as an International Student? Click Here
General Admissions Requirements:
*For Nursing and Physical Therapy Assistant applicants, please see below for specific admissions requirements
- Complete the Online Application for Admission
- Connect with an Admissions Representative to discuss your interests and qualifications.
Associate's Degree program: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher
Bachelor's Degree program: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.3 or higher
- Submit your Official Transcripts and Proof of Graduation (College/University Transcripts, High School Transcripts, or GED scores). High School transcripts submitted via fax must include a cover sheet sent directly from the Guidance Office. All other transcripts must be sent in a sealed and stamped envelope or sent as an eTranscript via an electronic service such as ClearingHouse. If you have an International Transcript, please refer to our International Transcript Requirements
By Mail: Bay State College, 31 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
By Email: Email electronic transcripts to email@example.com
By Fax: 617-249-0400 with a cover letter from current institution. (Option applicable to High School Transcripts only)
Bay State College is test-optional. Standardized test scores are not required for admissions. However, scores may be reviewed if you feel they will support your application for admission. ( Our Test Code: 3120 )
Nursing and Physical Therapist Assistant Admissions Requirements:
Our Nursing and Physical Therapist Assistant programs have a unique set of acceptance criteria. Please refer to the following individual program pages:
- Nursing (ADN) Acceptance Criteria
- Nursing (LPN-RN) Acceptance Criteria
- Nursing (RN-BSN) Acceptance Criteria
- Physical Therapist Assistant Acceptance Criteria
Financial Aid Requirements
- File for an FSA ID and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using our school code: 003965.
- Complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) for the Direct Stafford Loan at StudentLoans.gov.
- For full instructions on how to get started, visit our Student Financial Services page.
Please contact our Office of Admissions at (617) 217-9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the application process. We're happy to assist you!