Entrepreneurship Scholarship for High School DECA Students
February 14, 2018
Are you interested in starting your own business?
This fall, Bay State College in Boston will conduct a contest for High School DECA members interested in starting their own business. A full scholarship to Bay State College will be awarded to the winner! The submission must be the work of one student. The scholarship will be activated upon graduation from high school and acceptance to BSC.
- March 28, 2018: Details available at the Open House for our new BSC Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship here in Boston
- October 19, 2018: Written entries due to the BSC DECA Advisor in the Business and IT Department of BSC at 437 Boylston Street (hardcopies only will be accepted)*
- November 2, 2018: Finalists notified and scheduled for an in-person presentation
- November 17, 2018: Presentations conducted (Shark Tank style)
- January 2019: Winner to be announced at the first spring BSC Open House
The scholarship includes full tuition and free DECA association and international membership renewable every semester. The student must also meet admission requirements and remain a student in good standing each semester.
Have questions or need additional information? Contact us at DECA@baystate.edu.
*The requirements for the written submission are based on a combination of multiple DECA Entrepreneurship prepared events.