Susan Wright Thomas, MSN, RNC-LRN, CNE
Background and Industry Experience
Professor Wright Thomas is a Registered Nurse with 30 years' experience in Psychiatric Nursing and Maternal/Child Health Nursing and six years' clinical nursing and didactic teaching experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Worcester State University
- Master of Science, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Bachelor of Arts, Chatham College
- Diploma in Nursing, Brockton Hospital School of Nursing
- NLN Certified Nursing Educator
- RNC-Low Risk Neonatal Nursing
Classes Taught at Bay State College
- Health Assessment
- Fundamental Health Concepts
- Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family and Pediatric Patients
Interests and Community Involvement
Professor Wright Thomas serves on the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Nurses Association and subcommittees of the board. She is also actively engaged in legislative and public advocacy for the protection of patients and essential health services.