Brian Clifford, PT, DPT, OCS, PSP, CSCS
Background and Industry Experience
Dr. Brian Clifford is a Physical Therapist with 14 years of clinical experience, primarily in outpatient orthopedics. He currently works as the associate chief of the Integrated Spine Program with Atrius Health.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Northeastern University, May 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Science, May 2006
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSC) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association, May 2019
- Certified Primary Spring Practitioner (PSP) with the University of Pittsburg School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, April 2018
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) with the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, August 2015
Courses Taught at Bay State College
- Kinesiology and Musculoskeletal Intervention
Interests and Hobbies
Dr. Clifford is an active member on the exercise committee for the North American Spine Society (NASS). He is also a youth sports coach including ice hockey, lacrosse, and baseball.