Bay State College offers a semester pass program through MBTA. Any Bay State Student is eligible to buy a semester pass. The semester pass is active from January 1, 2023 through April 30, 2023 at a reduced rate and time frame. Passes must be ordered through the Department of Student Affairs. Fill out this form and return by December 10, 2022.
For more information on specific pass types, visit the MBTA website or contact Jeremy Shepard, Dean of Students, at (617)-217-9218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking Garage Discounts
Bay State College has partnered with two parking garages in the local area, Motor Mart Garage and 200 Stuart Street Garage, to offer a daily discounted rate.
Bay State College offers short-term parking discounts off the daily rates at both parking garages. Students, staff, and faculty who wish to qualify for the discounted daily rates, will enter the parking garage and collect the issued ticket from the garage. Once the ticket is issued, validation stickers for each garage are able to be picked up from the Bay State College Library. These stickers will be placed on the parking ticket and when it is inserted back in, it will automatically calculate the discounted rate.
Validations stickers can be picked up from the Bay State College Library in the east wing of 31 St. James Avenue during their hours of operation Monday through Friday.
- $16.00 if entering garage between 3:00 AM through 3:00 PM | Monday through Friday
- $9.00 if entering garage between 3:00 PM through 3:00 AM | Monday through Friday
Unable to pick up a validation sticker from the Library? Pre-register for parking by visiting here!
Please be advised that parking for 12+ hours in either parking garage, may result in an increased parking rate.
We have had many requests for access to bike racks on our Back Bay campus. We have some good news! Bike racks are now available for use at our 31 St. James Avenue location. Here are the details:
Bike racks can be accessed from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. They must be removed by 5:00pm and cannot be stored overnight.
The bike racks are located in the basement of 31 St James and require special access through the building’s security. Please follow these instructions carefully:
- You will need to enter the building at the door on Providence Street (north side of the building, located between Boylston and St James Streets, next to Souper Salad).
- There is a buzzer on the door that you must ring; someone will answer the door and you can notify him/her you need access to the bike racks.
- The security guard/operator will escort you to the basement via the freight elevator and give you access to the bike racks.
- You can then take the passenger elevator or the “c” stairwell to the first floor lobby of the building.
- You are responsible for supplying your own lock. Capital Properties and Bay State College assume no responsibility for theft or damage.