Have you thought about your summer plans?
Take the next step in your career by applying to Bay State College today.
Now is the time to do something this summer that your future self will thank you for! Summer courses begin Monday, May 16.
Empower Your Brain at Bay State College
The core curriculum at Bay State College is designed not to fill your brain, but to empower it. The new purpose of a college education is to prepare you to continuously adapt - to what the world needs now and next, to keep thinking again and again and again. You'll take classes like:
- The Art and Science of Learning
- The Problem of Inequality/Poverty/Racism in American Life
- Thinking Mathematically
- Global Citizenship and Living in a Just World
- The Good Life: Achieving Mental, Physical and Spiritual Health and Wellness
As a career-focused college, our academic programs are designed to get you where you want to be in the workforce. Our faculty has real-world experience and knowledge of the things you'll need to know when you start your career. We offer classes during the day, evenings, and online.
- Information Technology
- Entertainment Management
- Fashion Merchandising
- Health Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
Study in the Heart of Back Bay, Boston
Taking classes at Bay State's main campus in downtown Boston puts you right in the bustling center of our academic and social community. Experience all that our world-class city has to offer, including great restaurants, shopping, clubs, Fenway Park and more.
Or Commute to Our Taunton Campus
Our Taunton campus is located on the South Coast, right off exit 9 on Interstate 495. Easy access at the entrance of the Myles Standish Industrial Park and free parking makes getting to class on time a breeze.
Where Your Success Matters
- Our Top Priority is Student Success.
- We are Committed to You as a Person.
- Our Curriculum is Driven by Relevance.
- We are Your Lifelong Learning Partner.
- We are Committed to Innovation.
- Our Goal is to Provide Maximum Value.