If you love computers, have a knack for problem solving, and thrive at taking the lead in a team project, you have what it takes to pursue a career in Information Technology Project Management.
Every significant IT project has one person that makes it all possible – the IT project manager. They are the liaison between the business and technical aspects of a project, the monitor that ensures deadlines are met, and the team leader and planner every step of the way.
Bay State College's IT Project Management program will help prepare you to meet the challenges of this demanding profession by giving you the skills and hands-on experiences you need to break into the field. Learn how to:
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI)
- And more!
Get an insider perspective from your Bay State College professors, all with in-depth, real-world experience in the field. Put your new skills to work at an internship, with easy access to Boston’s Innovation District. Then take advantage of BSC Career Services to connect you with career opportunities! Your IT Project Management degree can open many doors:
- Transition IT Program Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Team Lead
- Senior IT Project Leader
- Senior Lead IT Project Manager
- IT Program Manager
- IT Project Manager
- IT Manager