There’s always a better way to run a business. Now the best way to learn how is here.
At one point or another, everyone daydreams about starting their own business. But if you’re ready to make that dream real, Bay State College has the answer—our two-year Associate Degree in Business Administration. Everything you need to jump-start your business career starts here.
New companies that crash and burn often do so for the most obvious reason—their owners don’t know step one about running a business. That’s why in our program, you’ll gain a solid foundation in all aspects of business and practice, from organizational behavior and economics to management and accounting.
You’ll also get an inside perspective from your professors, all highly respected business professionals themselves, along with personal guidance from your admission counselor, academic advisor, and Career Services department. With a support team like this, you’re sure to be inspired to do your best.
Ready to get real about your business goals? We’re here to help.
- Develop students’ ability to use critical thinking and analytical skills to synthesize information from multiple sources and be able to make informed business decisions.
- Develop in students a set of ethical and legal standards when making decisions, handling employees and disseminating information to the business organization and/or to the public.
- Develop students’ ability to use technology to create reports and gain presentation skills to communicate relevant information to the stakeholders.
- Provide students the opportunity to work in groups to define managerial problems, determine the alternatives, and to make group decisions, and implementing solutions.
- Develop in students the skill set to solve individual management-related problems and cases studies, and to be able to correctly explain the solutions.
- Provide students knowledge of the different types of economies in a changing global world and how to react to opportunities in that world.
- Provide students the opportunity to develop broad-based decision models and understand current business trends.
Provide students the opportunity to develop a wide range of skill sets essential to success in business and management in a changing business environment and to provide them with the necessary education to enter the business world or to transfer to a Bachelor’s program in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Receptionist/Information Clerk
- Managers of Office Support Workers
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Service Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Hospital Administrator
- Restaurant Manager
- Sales Representative