By the end of this sentence, we will sell you on a career in marketing using just three words: Bay State College. Learn more about our Marketing Degree Program.
If you have a serious interest in marketing, and the determination to give it your best, we’ve got the degree to get you there. Bay State’s Bachelors Degree Marketing is a top-notch professional marketing degree program that focuses on tested theories and new realities in the discipline that drives strategy, sales, advertising, branding, and creative design around the world. We don’t promise you any short cuts, but we can show you a fast lane to a great career of your choice.
Without solid marketing behind it, no product, service or idea can be successful in today’s consumer-driven economy, on the Web or off. So no matter where your professional goals lie, marketing will play a key role. Our Bachelors in Marketing Degree Program will take you to the heart of marketing, giving you the vital insights you need to learn how to create value for today’s consumers and businesses.
All of our marketing degree program classes are taught by professors who are successful marketing professionals themselves, providing you with real-world, first-hand knowledge from the front lines of business. You’ll also gain more than 240 hours of valuable hands-on experience through internships in the marketing departments of some of Boston’s leading businesses.
Are we a flexible marketing degree program? Of course—you can apply to the Bachelors Degree in Marketing program even before you’re accepted at Bay State College. You also can choose to get your BS in Management and make marketing your focus. Our Career Services professionals will help you prepare for a win with your first marketing job.
From the classroom to the conference room, no other marketing degree program gives you a smarter way to launch your career in marketing than ours. Sales talk? No, it’s the truth.
The mission of the Management program is to educate students in the science of management in an international arena with critical thinking skills, group dynamics, and research and practical applications through case analysis. At the completion of the program students will be able to contribute to areas within the field of management, or continue on towards a graduate education.
The management program uses several methods to stress skills necessary to compete in an ever-changing global economy. These skills include analytical skills of problem solving, presentation skills, case and group work, and the ability to perform business research, whether basic or applied, and to implement the results.
- Integrate a set of ethical and legal standards into marketing decision-making.
- Examine and explore the increasing importance of globalization in marketing management, including the identification and appropriate response to opportunities and threats in this global environment.
- Analyze and propose solutions to complex real world marketing and managerial problems.
- Integrate marketing analysis and expertise into a framework for business problem-solving and forecasting.
- Utilize technology and demonstrate presentation skills necessary to compete and succeed in the business world.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills required to function as a productive team member in defining management problems, determining alternatives, achieving consensus and evaluating results.