Our Associates Degree in Nursing can help you imagine a career that’s rewarding, secure, responsible, exciting, and takes you anywhere in the world. It’s not a dream – it’s nursing. Learn more about our Associates Degree in Nursing.
The truth is, a career in nursing is just about the smartest job you can have—for a lot of practical reasons:
- With a projected shortfall of 340,000 nurses in the U.S. by 2020, job opportunities in nursing have never been greater
- Nursing gives you a wide choice of working venues, from schools and hospitals to government and industrial settings
- Professional advancement is a given in nursing, along with the option to change clinical specialties and settings as your interests evolve.
Because nurses are in demand in many areas of the country, you have the freedom to explore without slowing down your career. Now more than ever, our Associates Degree in Nursing makes sense.
Bay State College’s Associates Degree in Nursing offers you an advanced, innovative and comprehensive program in a number of ways, with:
High tech, dedicated nursing suite complete with smart boards, high fidelity simulation room, and debriefing facility all adjacent to the college library.
A wide variety of clinical experiences representing the diversity of nursing today. Students are provided with NCLEX practice and tutoring from the start of our Associates Degree in Nursing.
In addition, you’ll enjoy close working relationships with your professors, who bring real-world clinical experience into the classroom every day. Plus, our clinical placements offer you critical hands-on experience—and introduce you to possible future job opportunities. Bay State’s Career Services also will help you prepare for your career launch and even pinpoint job opportunities for you after you complete your Associates Degree in Nursing.
Are you ready to join one of America’s largest growth professions? It all starts at Bay State.
Student Achievement Data
- *First Time Pass Rate on National Council Licensure Exam for Nurses (NCLEX) : 84% (reported in October 2015)
- *Students Completing the Program : 59% (reported in May 2015)
- *Graduates Obtaining Jobs: 80%
*Data are for students that completed the program during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- 2016-2017 Associate Degree Nursing Student Handbook
NOTE: Bay State College’s Associate Degree in Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and has full approval status from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.