Tuition & Fees
Policy Statement: For the 2016-2017 Academic Year, tuition is charged for Online Students at the rate of $380 per credit hour.
Courses at Bay State College are typically 3 credits.
Fees for Online Students
- Application Fee: $50
- Program Fee: $25- Fee assessed per semester to all students.
- Online Fee: $75 will be charged for each online course.
- International Fee: New students $100 annual, Returning students $35 per semester
Books and Supplies
The cost of books and supplies varies depending on the courses taken each semester. Book Vouchers may be available to students who qualify. Please see the Financial Aid Office to obtain a Voucher.
Other Fees (*Not applicable to all students)
- Insufficient Funds (NSF): $30
- Late Fee: $25
- Security Card Replacement (ID): $25 (subject to increase with SmartCard implementation)
- Library Late Fee: $25
- Library Book Replacement Cost: Market value
- Late Registration Fee: $25
- Transfer Student Credit Fee: $50
- Official Transcript Fee: $10-$20
- Cap and Gown: $30
- CORI: $50-$100 (If applicable)
- CPR Course Material $50
- Online Lab Course Material: $120 (approx)
- TERAS: $60-$75