Application Process for Online Undergraduate Degrees
These steps are the same for both the Bachelors and Associates:
1. Submit your application!
- Visit www.baystate.edu and click “Apply Now” at the top of the website main page.
- Simply create an account and fill in your information.
2. Complete a brief phone interview with an admissions representative.
- We’d like to take some time to get to know you as well as to tell you everything that you need to know about Bay State College and our Online program!
- We will contact you after you submit your application in order to schedule a phone interview at a time that is convenient for you.
3. Send your high school or college transcripts to Bay State College.
- Fax unofficial copies to 617-249-0400
- Send official copies to 122 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston MA 02116
4. FINANCIAL AID
- Fill out your 2012-2013 FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and make sure to add Bay State College’s school code to your form.
- Our FAFSA school code is: 003965
States we are not accredited to enroll from for our online program: AL, AR, IL, MN, MT, OR, WI, WY