Career Services Quick Facts
- Bay State College Office of Career Services is located at 35 Commonwealth Avenue and is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- We specifically provide support in the following areas:
- Individual career development & counseling
- Resumé and cover letter review
- Self-assessment skills
- Group workshops
- Career panels/guest speakers
- Job placement assistance
- We work closely with graduates to ensure they’re supported in their search for employment upon leaving Bay State College. It doesn't matter how long ago you graduated.
- Most graduates that enjoy successful careers after completing their degree with Bay State College have been involved with internships or career related activities as a student. We encourage our students to come in and get involved with career services early on in their academic career.
- A good number of students who graduate from Bay State choose to continue their education at other institutions. In fact, nearly 30-40% transfer their credits to schools like Suffolk University, Emerson College, Fashion Institute of Technology and Northeastern University.
- Bay State College maintains relationships with a number of local and national employers. As a result of these strong relationships, many of our graduates find themselves working in exciting new fields. Some of the employers where Bay State College graduates are employed include: Ann Taylor, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, State Street Bank, Bright Horizons, Karmaloop and Community Resources for Justice.
* Bay State College does not guaranty employment or salaries.