These steps are the same for both the Bachelors and Associates:
1. Submit your application!
- Click on the "Apply Now" button at the top of the page.
- Simply create an account and fill in your information.
2. Complete a brief phone conversation with an admissions representative and set up an in-person interview.
- We’d like to take some time to get to know you as well as to tell you everything that you need to know about Bay State College and our Evening Division program!
- We will contact you after you submit your application in order to schedule an interview at a time that is convenient for you.
3. Send your high school or college transcripts to Bay State College.
- Fax unofficial copies to 617-249-0400
- Send official copies to 122 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston MA 02116
4. FINANCIAL AID
- Fill out your 2012-2013 FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and make sure to add Bay State College’s school code to your form.
- Our FAFSA school code is: 003965