Summer/Fall 2018 Classes
It's that time of year again...time to start thinking about Summer/Fall 2018 classes!
As you begin to plan out what your Summer/Fall 2018 schedules will look like, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Advising for Summer/Fall 2018 classes began on Monday, March 26. You are encouraged to schedule a meeting with your Academic Advisor to select the appropriate classes and to map out your schedule before registering. A complete list of courses being offered in the Summer/Fall can be found here. *
- Summer 2018 Term 1 classes begin on Monday, May 21, 2018
- Summer 2018 Term 2 classes begin on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Fall 2018 Term 1 classes begin on Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- Fall 2018 Term 2 classes begin on Monday, October 29, 2018
- Determine if you are eligible for financial aid. To determine your eligibility, simply complete and submit the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. Bay State College's federal school code is 003965. Students who complete the FAFSA will be considered for all possible funding sources including federal, state, and Bay State College institutional aid. Please remember that any changes to your schedule may impact your financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine the financial impact a schedule adjustment may have.
- Be sure to resolve any holds that you may have on your account so that you are able to register for classes. A complete list of holds on your account can be viewed by logging into your MyBayState Portal.
- Registration for Summer/Fall 2018 classes opened for all students on Monday, March 26. Registration takes place through your MyBayState Portal account.
*Please note that course schedules are subject to change