Spring 2018 Classes
It's that time of year again...time to start thinking about Spring 2018 classes!
As you begin to plan out what your Spring schedule will look like, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Academic Advising for Spring 2018 courses begins on Monday, November 6, 2017. You are encouraged to schedule a meeting with your Academic Advisor to select the appropriate classes and to map out your schedule before registering. For a complete list of courses being offered in the Spring, click here. *
Spring 2018 Term 1 classes begin January 16, 2018
Spring 2018 Term 2 classes begin March 19, 2018
- You are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov each academic year. The 2018-2019 FAFSA is NOW available. The FAFSA school code is 003965. Students who complete the FAFSA will be considered for all possible funding sources including federal, state, and Bay State College programs. Please remember that, effective May 2015, the Federal Student Aid PIN was replaced by the FSA ID. If you have not yet created one, please do so online at https://fsaid.ed.gov. Please contact your Financial Aid Counselor to ensure that your financial aid eligibility has not changed.
- Be sure to resolve any holds that you may have on your account so that you are able to register for Spring classes. A complete list of holds on your account can be viewed by logging into your MyBayState Portal.
- Registration for Spring 2018 classes will open for all students on Monday, November 6, 2017. Registration takes place through your MyBayState Portal account. If you need assistance registering for courses, please visit the Business Center at 122 Commonwealth Avenue.
* Please note that course schedules are subject to change.