Bay State College offers a semester pass program through MBTA. Any Bay State Student is eligible to buy a semester pass. Passes are good for four months (September–December for Fall, January–April for Spring) at a reduced rate. Passes must be ordered through the Department of Student Affairs. Fill out this form and return by August 1, 2018.
Parking Garage Discounts
Students, staff, and faculty are able to sign up for the Advantage Card Program for a monthly pass to one of the parking garages for only $320.00, an average of $10.00 per day. This program is organized directly through the garages, and all monthly charges and outstanding balances are to be made by the individual who signed up. All completed applications for the Advantage Card Program can be submitted to Amanda Cuddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay State College also offers short-term parking discounts off the daily rates at both parking garages. Students, staff, and faculty who wish to qualify for the discounted daily rates, will enter the parking garage and collect the issued ticket from the garage. Once the ticket is issued, validation stickers for each garage are able to be picked up from the Department of Student Affairs. These stickers will be placed on the parking ticket and when it is inserted back in, it will automatically calculate the discounted rate.
Validations stickers can be picked up from the Department of Student Affairs in the west wing of 31 St. James Avenue during the office hours of Monday through Friday, from 9:30 AM through 4:30 PM. Extended hours until 8:00 PM on Monday and Wednesday.
- $16.00 from 3:00 AM through 3:00 PM | Monday through Friday
- $9.00 from 3:00 PM through 3:00 AM | Monday through Friday
For more information on the parking discounts, please contact Kristin Staine, Assistant Director of Student Involvement and Leadership at (617)-217-9228 or email@example.com.
Please be advised that parking for 12+ hours in either parking garage, will result in an increased parking rate.
We have had many requests for access to bike racks on our Back Bay campus. We have some good news! Bike racks are now available for use at our 31 St. James Avenue location. Here are the details:
Bike racks can be accessed from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. They must be removed by 5:00pm and cannot be stored overnight.
The bike racks are located in the basement of 31 St James and require special access through the building’s security. Please follow these instructions carefully:
- You will need to enter the building at the door on Providence Street (north side of the building, located between Boylston and St James Streets, next to Souper Salad).
- There is a buzzer on the door that you must ring; someone will answer the door and you can notify him/her you need access to the bike racks.
- The security guard/operator will escort you to the basement via the freight elevator and give you access to the bike racks.
- You can then take the passenger elevator or the “c” stairwell to the first floor lobby of the building.
- You are responsible for supplying your own lock. Capital Properties and Bay State College assume no responsibility for theft or damage.