At Bay State, we're mission-ready for your college career--and your professional career that follows! We have the programs and experienced, expert faculty to give you a head start, plus the support from day one to achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
You've given America your service; now Bay State College is ready to serve you. While we hope to answer most of your questions here, please take a look at this page's links and resources for additional guidance.
Whether you are a new or returning student, we can assist you and eligible dependents as you begin or continue your education. Our mission is to create a welcoming environment for veterans and service members who are entering college, while transitioning the skills they gained from military training and combat experience to their classroom studies.
The Top 5 Reasons Veterans choose Bay State College
- Bay State College is an approved program for the Post 9/11 GI Bill, which offers veterans access to tuition benefits that significantly offset the cost of continuing their college education.
- We participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides additional assistance to cover tuition and fees that are not already covered by the Post–9/11 GI Bill.
- Our staff is trained and dedicated to ensuring that veteran students receive the support services they need to be successful in their degree program.
- Lower student-teacher ratios and lower class sizes provide better academic environments for teachers and students.
- Student Success Coordinators are available to guide you through any challenges you may have during your time here.
Veteran Friendly Recognition
Named to GI Jobs Military Friendly School list - 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013
Named to Victory Media Military Friendly School list - 2014
Ready to apply to Bay State? Let's get started!
- Complete the Bay State College Application
- Identify yourself as a student seeking use of Veteran’s benefits.
- Request your certificate of eligibility for education benefits (VONAPP)
- Fill out FAFSA to determine eligibility of state and federal aid at
- Contact Bay State College’s Admissions Department to schedule an on campus meeting with a Veteran Enrollment Coordinator