Congratulations on your acceptance to Bay State College!
If you have any questions, please contact your admissions representative at (617) 217-9000
Step 1 - Hold Your Spot in Class
Submit a $100.00* non-refundable tuition deposit. Click here to make your payment.
Step 2 - Finalize Your Financial Aid
Access your options for scholarships, grants and further information on our Financial Aid page. Financial Aid counselors are available at (617)-217-9066.
Step 3 - Complete the Following Forms
- Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Immunization Form
- Meningococcal Waiver (housing students only)
- Verification of High School Graduation**
Step 4 - Register
- You must have all forms and information submitted to attend registration day. Take this opportunity to sit with your department head and pick the classes that are best for you. RSVP by calling Admissions at 1-617-217-9186.
- Evening and Online Division, work with your Admissions Representative to register with your academic adviser
Important Dates and Events for the Day Division:
Contact your Admissions Rep for more information on any of these events
- August 31st: New Resident Move-in Day
- September 1st: Mandatory Academic Program Meetings
*Tuition Deposit for nursing students is $250 (all deposits are non refundable)
**Verification is acceptable in the form of a Final High School Transcript including Graduation Date, High School Diploma or College Transcripts including Degree Conferred date of Associate's Degree or further level of education.