Are you and Bay State a good fit? In accepting qualified candidates into a degree program, we look at a variety of factors that represent the whole person.
Our admissions process is designed to match your interests, skill sets and goals to the appropriate program. We ask that all applicants visit campus and interview. Visiting campus is your opportunity to 'try Bay State on' and really get a feel for your preferences. As much as we want to make sure you are a good fit for Bay State, we want to make sure you feel the same.
Bay State College accepts applications on a rolling basis – the earlier you get your application in, the earlier you will have a decision. Apply now!
All applicants must:
- Submit a complete application
- Interview with and secure the recommendation of an Admissions Staff Member
- Please note that several of our programs are competitive and may require additional requirements and testing. In particular,
- Our Nursing and Physical Therapists Assistant Candidates
- Should only consider the program if applying to Bay State College with a 2.7 GPA or higher.
- Should only consider the program if applying to Bay State College with strong science scores (C or higher in all science courses with a lab)
- May be required to take additional testing
- Our Nursing program requires applicants to submit TEAS score results and should you qualify as an applicant, will require an additional interview with the Dean of our Nursing program.
- The Admissions Office reserves the right to request additional supporting material
- Bay State College reserves the right to make exceptions on Admissions decisions. Exceptions are at the discretion of the College and are on a case-by-case basis.
Once you are a student at Bay State College you will appreciate the steps you went through in order to become a part of our community. If you are an accepted student and not sure what you have to do next, please contact your Assistant Director of Admissions or click “Request Information” right now.